Old friend. Why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back Or hide from the light
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over
Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Oh..Hi.. I wish you miss me.. I did try to do my best to fix everything but it didn't work out. Maybe it's fate or maybe it's my fault or maybe you don't need me anymore. We've been friends for years.. but you promised that you will stay with me thru thick and thin anyway and yes you're not even here.. or maybe you forgot that i exist.. Or maybe you don't need your kawan budak-budak anymore, sebab im a big big girl naw, hahahaha.. lolz :)
I miss you old friend. im sorry if my words hurt you, if i cursed a lot or i didn't appreciate you. im sorry if i did something that hurt you or anything. Sorry if i was too harsh or annoyed you keerrr.. Sorry i was immature hahahahaha.. Thank you and Thanks God sebab pinjamkan saya dia, even tidak lama... Sincerely, i suck. And never mind. People come and go. I'm soooooo geting used to it :-)
I wish you happiness anyway !
